Optimyth's checKing platform offers IT executives the features to capture and manage the essential information they need from their software systems. Relationships an dependencies between software components, use, quality metrics and indicators, cost and others to allow them take the strategic decissions to
- Manage software quality
- Plan its maintenance and manage outsourcers
- Improve development teams productivity
- Decide on how to rationalize and modernize applications
Integrated tools and modules to conform our products
- checKing QA helps you analyse, monitor and generate reports on the quality of your software development process.
- devKing is an IDE add-on to checKing QA that performs static code analysis, dependency analysis, execution and coverage analysis of unit tests.
- checKing AIM provides a corporate overview of all the organisations software assets. It enables companies to access information at every level from a single program or source code file to the level of the application’s use.
Additionaly the checKing platform is the core of checKing in the cloud, Optimyth's static analysis service offered in the cloud.
Support for over 25 technologies and can analyze all sorts of applications from J2EE or .NET to SAP abap IV and Cobol or Natural legacy applications.
Extensibility is our bread & butter
checKing can incorporate new anlyzers and connectors easily. Its integration capabilities allows to build the holistic view of software quality you need, gathering and blending data from other tools used in your organization such as test automation and management, project management, issue management, requirement management and source control.
checKing will become an integral part of Application Lifecyle Management. And will be key to help you in the effort of implementing CMMI, Six Sigma, ITIL, ISO or CobIT and obtain different levels of certification.
|Application performance improvement|
|Reduce the number of issues in productionReduce application maintenance effort and cost|
|Development teams productivity improvements|
|Agility to reacto to new technology chalenges and needs|
|Narrow the gap between IT and the business|
|Improve the time-to-market|